Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) (210-260) – An associate level certification helps you acquire skills to design, implement, and support security for networked devices.CCNA security validates the skills and knowledge required to secure Cisco Networks. CCNA Security certification empowers network professional the essential skills required to come up with a security infrastructure, diagnose network vulnerabilities and mitigate security threats.
CCNA Security certification is beneficial to build on your skills and prepares you for Cisco Security certification. It is meant to add a specialty to your CCNA Security and networking skills and expand the career opportunities.
In the journey of this course one learns how to design and check an essential IPv4 and IPv6 network. Likewise, you get to outline, execute, and check a thorough security strategy thereby utilizing Cisco IOS Security elements and advances. This course enables a security professional to perform fundamental assignments to secure a system utilizing Cisco IOS security highlights, which are accessible through GUIs on the Cisco ASA, and the command line interface (CLI) on Cisco routers and switches.
In addition, the National Systems Security (INFOSEC) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) recognizes the Cisco CCNA Security courseware meets CNSS 4011 training.
The training offered at NetworkersHome is designed to make you ready for the upcoming opportunities in the job roles of Network engineer, Security specialist and security engineers. We have technical experts CCIE certified who are responsible to deliver the CISCO official curriculum to the aspirants.
The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Upon course completion, participants would be able to:-
* Execute and create security policies and measures to protect the network infrastructure.
* Manage threat control for perimeter security of the network.
* Deploy secure connectivity using VPN, implement remote access and site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS functionalities.
* Maintain and deploy Cisco ASA security appliance device management and connectivity features.
* Learn to configure and manage network integration in Cisco ASA.
* Gain insights to install and maintain Cisco ASA security appliance policy.
What I will learn?
* Common network security concepts
* Secure routing and switching infrastructure
* Deploy basic authentication, authorization, and accounting services (AAA)
* 802.1x authentication and BYOD
* Deploy basic firewalling services
* Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
* Advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
* Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security.
* Configure routers with Cisco IOS software security features, including management and reporting functions.
* Bootstrap the Cisco ASA Firewall for use in a production network
* Configure the Cisco ASA Firewall for remote access to a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
* Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall (ZBF) to perform basic security operations on a network
* Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features
* Configure security features on IOS switches to mitigate various Layer 2 and Layer 3 attacks
* How a network can be compromised using freely available tools
* Implement line passwords, and enable passwords and secrets
* Examine authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) concepts and features using the local database as well as Cisco Secure ACS 5.8
* Configure packet filtering on the perimeter router
Future JOB Scope:
Upon completion of which one can target the career pathways to become:-
* Network Security Specialist
* Security Administrator
* Network Security Suppor Engineert
* Information security professional